Mission Worker & Tourist Homeoprophylaxis Programs
Mission worker and tourist homeoprophylaxis programs are customized to meet each individual’s travel needs, their location(s) of travel and the various exposures of concern using homeoprophylaxis methods.
Mission Worker and Tourist Homeoprophylaxis Programs offer an natural solution to increase natural immunity using homeopathic methods for both short and long term international mission trip or tourist travel.
Immunity Boosting Programs For Mission Workers and Tourists
- Cost: $199 for 1 disease up to $339 for 8 diseases.
- The cost of the required homeopathic remedies is included per disease of concern in 2 potencies.
- Homeoprophylaxis programs are NOT legally accepted instead of vaccinations when required by law.
- Mission Worker and Tourist Programs are customized per person, depending their travel needs, the countries that will be visited and for how long they will be traveling.
- Homeoprophlyaxis methods are a 100% safe method that has been used for over 200 years and on millions of people, worldwide!
Mission Worker and Tourist Programs For Short Term and Long Term Travel
- Immunity Boosting Programs for either short term or long terms needs are available for global travel based on the geographic location(s) and the exposures of concern.
- Customized travel or mission worker programs for extended travel including travel to multiple travel destinations.
- These programs are available both for short term travel (less than 3 months) or long term travel for (3 to 24 months) to various international locations and countries.
- It is the responsibility of the person enrolling to provide a list of diseases of concern for immunity boosting, depending on where they will be traveling and for how long.
When To Begin A Mission Worker or Tourist Homeoprophylaxis Program
- The shortest amount of time before any travel for providing travel services is three (3) weeks prior to departure.
- We recommend that a traveler or mission worker begin the program a minimum of two (2) to three (3) months before travel begins for optimum time to dose the required homeopathic remedies in advance.
- Short term travel is considered to be less than three (3) months and has a dosing cycle that is different than long term travel.
- Long term travel i considered to be from three (3) months to 24 months. Dosing instructions are different and instructions are provided in writing.
- Both short term and long term travel programs are done on a customized schedule, and the program is customized with Certified Practitioner supervision.
Homeoprophylaxis For Mission Workers And Tourists Is Available For The Following Diseases Of Concern:
- Chicken Pox
- Dengue Fever
- Escherichia Coli
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- HIB – Influenza, Type B
- Human Papilloma Virus (HPV)
- Japanese Encephilitis
- Lyme Disease
- Pertussis “Whooping cough”
- Pneumococcal Disease
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
- Rubella “German Measles”
- Small Pox
- Staph Infections
- Strep Throat Infections
- Typhoid Fever
- Yellow Fever
- Other diseases or exposures of concern