Please Read This Page – Then Complete the Form Below To Get Started!
We offer programs for Immunity Boosting Programs using Homeoprophylaxis Infants and Children, Teens, Campers and Backpackers, College Students, Adults, Seniors, Business Travelers, Medical Workers, Mission Workers and Tourists.
Homeoprophylaxis Programs And Enrollment Fees
- The Children’s Program is $399 for all children of any age in the same family enrolling at the same time. The fee includes the required 20 remedy kit.
- The Infant Program is $349 for one infant, with proof of age under age one (1). The fee includes the required 20 remedy kit. This program may be started for infants at 5 weeks of age.
- The Low Income Family Program is $319 for all children of any age enrolling at the same time, with proof of household income below $30,000 per year. The fee includes the required 20 remedy kit.
- Programs for infants and children are standardized and completed over 40 – 50 months from start to finish with systematic dosing protocols
- The Program includes these 10 common infectious diseases of concern for infants and children: Pertussis “Whooping cough”, Pneuomococcal Disease, Polio, Haemophilus influenzae (HIB B), Meningitis, Tetanus, Measles, Mumps, Chicken Pox and Influenza.
- Add On Diseases are available for Diphtheria, Hepatitis B, Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV), Rotavirus and/or Rubella.
Homeoprophylaxis (HP) Programs For Adults, Seniors Business Travelers, Campers and Backpackers, College Student, Mission Workers and Tourists
- Customized programs range for $199 for 1 disease up to$339 for 8 diseases.
- The cost includes the required remedies per disease selected.
- Each program is designed and customized to meet the unique needs of an individual based on exposures of concern, under the dosing guidance of an expert Certified HP Practitioner.
- Customized programs are available for adults and seniors, business travelers, college and medical students plus mission workers and tourists.
Homeoprophylaxis Practitioner Supervision Services
- All programs and all remedies are administered from home.
- Detailed written instructions for dosing each program are provided by email and all programs are under the supervision of an experience Certified Practitioner.
Titers and Homeoprophylaxis Programs
- Programs offered do NOT produce measurable blood antibody titers.
- Medical, religious or philosophical exemptions are still required for families using these programs, based on the person’s USA state laws.
Contact Us To Begin The Enrollment Process!
Complete the form below receive more information and program details to begin enrollment for any Homeoprophylaxis Programs.
All Programs are open to enrollment for families with an address in the USA. All programs are designed for self-administration from home.