Contact Us – Please read this page and complete the form below to get started!
We offer programs for Immunity Boosting Programs using Homeoprophylaxis Infants and Children, Teens, Campers and Backpackers, College Students, Adults, Seniors, Business Travelers, Medical Workers, Mission Workers and Tourists.
Homeoprophylaxis Programs And Enrollment Fees
(Prices as of 7.1.23 and subject to change without notice)
- Children’s Program is $399.95 for all children of any age in the same family when enrolling at the same time. The fee includes the required 20 remedy kit.
- Infant Program is $349.95 for one infant, with proof of age under age one (1). The fee includes the required 20 remedy kit. This program may be started for infants at 5 weeks of age.
- Low Income Family Program is $319.95 for all children of any age enrolling at the same time, with proof of household income below $30,000 per year. The fee includes the required 20 remedy kit.
- Programs for infants and children are standardized and completed over 40 to 50 months from start to finish with systematic dosing protocols
- HP Program includes these 10 common infectious diseases of concern for infants and children: Pertussis (Whooping cough), Pneumococcal Disease, Polio, Haemophilus influenzae (HIB B), Meningitis, Tetanus, Measles, Mumps, Chicken Pox and Influenza.
- Add On Diseases are available for Diphtheria, Hepatitis B, Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV), Rotavirus and/or Rubella.
Homeoprophylaxis (HP) Programs For Adults, Seniors Business Travelers, Campers and Backpackers, College Student, Mission Workers and Tourists
- Customized programs range for $199.95 for 1 disease up to $339.95 for 8 diseases.
- The cost includes the required remedies in 2 potencies per disease(s) selected.
- Each program is designed and customized to meet the unique needs of an individual based on the disease exposures of concern, under the dosing guidance of an expert Certified HP Practitioner.
- Customized programs are available for adults and seniors, business travelers, college and medical students plus mission workers and tourists.
Homeoprophylaxis Practitioner Supervision Services
- All programs and all remedies are parent or self-administered from home.
- Detailed written instructions for dosing each HP Program are provided by email.
- All HP Programs are under the supervision of an expert Certified Homeoprophylaxis Practitioner.
Titers and Antibodies With Homeoprophylaxis Programs
- HP Programs do NOT produce measurable blood antibody titers.
- Medical, religious or philosophical exemptions are still required for families using these programs, based on the person’s USA state laws.
Contact Us To Begin The Enrollment Process!
Complete the form below receive more information and program details to begin your enrollment for any Homeoprophylaxis Programs.
All Programs are open to enrollment for families with an address in the USA. All programs are designed for parent or self-administration from home.