This website offers information and resources to general public for educational and informational purposes only on natural immunity boosting.
Homeopathic and nutritional products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- This website is in no way intended as a substitute for professional homeopathic, medical care and/or homeopathic care.
- Nothing described in this web site should be construed by any reader or other person to be a diagnosis or treatment for any disease or condition.
- If you are seeking a medical diagnosis, you must consult with a licensed medical professional.
- Any use or misuse of the information presented here is for educational purposes only and is the sole responsibility of the reader.
- All content on this website is not a substitute for professional medical treatment by a licensed health care provided.
- Any Certified Practitioners who may be associated with this website are independent contractors, not employees. They set their own fees, manage their office practices and set up their own client policies.
- Any associated Practitioners, author(s) and/or the site publisher are NOT responsible for any ill effects, loss, damage or injury caused, or alleged to caused by the information contained in this website or for the misuse of this information.
- We recommend that you diligently question a Practitioner’s credentials and expertise before using their services.
- All homeopathic remedies, therapies, treatments, exercises or energetic interventions of any nature should be undertaken only under the direct guidance and care of a properly and fully trained Practitioner or a licensed health care professional specializing in the services rendered.
- Various states have their own legal guidelines for healthcare professionals.
About the Practice of Homeopathy in the State of California, USA
- The State of California does NOT offer licenses in homeopathic medicine.
- Homeopathy is alternative and complementary to the various healing arts that are licensed by the State of California.
- Under the Medical Practice Act, specifically Sections 2053.5 and 2053.6 of California’s Business and Professions Code, homeopathic practitioners in California may provide services as long as they meet certain requirements and restrictions.
- Any Homeopaths that may be associated with this website are professionally trained and follow these requirements and restrictions.