Camper and Backpacker Homeoprophylaxis Programs
Camper and backpacker homeoprophylaxis Programs include programs that are customized per person. Homeoprophylaxis offers a safe and reliable solution to increase natural immunity from diseases that occur in outdoor and more remote environments. Contact us to learn more.
Immunity Boosting Programs are customized for campers and backpackers who will spend significant time outdoors.
Safety Of Homeoprophylaxis Programs for Summer Campers, Backpackers and Trekkers
- Cost: $199.95 for 1 disease up to $339.95 for 8 diseases.
- The cost of the required homeopathic remedies is included per disease of concern in 2 potencies.
- Homeoprophylaxis programs are NOT legally accepted instead of vaccinations when required.
- Immunity Boosting has been proven safe and clinically effective for over 200 years and on millions of people, worldwide!
- Homeoprophylaxis programs can be customized to the needs of the summer camper or adventurer, depending on their destination(s).
- Homeoprophylaxis programs are customized to the Client’s needs and designed for protection of infectious diseases common in the areas where the person will be camping, backpacking or trekking in, and for how long.
- Programs are available for children and also adults who are outdoor campers and backpackers.
- Homeoprophylaxis can be used for those participating in Adventure Camps, Boy Scout or Girl Scout Camps, Christian Camps, Sports Camps, YMCA Camps and any other organizations.
How To Get Started With Summer Camper, Backpacker and Trekker Homeoprophlyaxis Programs
About Short Term and Long Term Backpacker or Trekker Homeoprophylaxis Programs
- Cost: $199 (1 disease) – $339 (8 or more diseases), depending on the the number of diseases of concern plus the cost of the required homeopathic remedies at $20 per potency.
- Homeoprophlyaxis Programs are NOT legally accepted instead of vaccinations or injections when required.
- Homeoprophlyaxis is available for short term (less than 3 months) and/or extended long term travel (3 to 24 months), depending on the person’s needs.
- It is the Client’s responsibility to research the disease(s) of concern that are appropriate for their outdoor travel location(s).
Time To Begin Homeoprophylaxis Before Outdoor Camps or Adventure Activities
- You will need to contact us a least two (2) months prior to outdoor adventure camping or backpacking to discuss your needs.
- Customized Homeoprophylaxis Programs for short term summer camps, backpacking trips etc. can be customized and arranged depending on the client’s location(s) and needs.
- We will customize a program to fit the person’s expected camping or environment in nature.
- We recommend that a program for outdoor adventure-res be started a minimum of one (1) month prior to outdoor life beginning, for maximum protection for up to 2 to 3 diseases.
- More than 3 diseases needed for summer camping, backpacking or outdoor travel will require more time in advance.
- We offer boosting for various diseases that commonly occur in outdoor settings.
- Ongoing dosing of the required homeopathic remedies is typically repeated while the person is living or working outdoors short term and/or where a given disease(s) is more prevalent – for example Lyme Disease in areas of high exposure.
- Long term dosing for outdoor types of exposures or activities that are longer than three (3) months are dosed differently and dosing instructions are provided by the supervising Homeopath.
- Long term outdoor camping, backpacking or trekking is considered to be from 3 to 24 months and it requires different dosing of the homeopathic remedies than the short term dosing.
- Long term homeoprophylaxis also requires a periodic repetition of doses.
- Long term homeoprophylaxis is done on a customized schedule, as discussed with the supervising Certified Immunity Boosting Practitioner.
Disease Options for Homeoprophylaxis Services
- We offer effective protection for all types of diseases that occur in outdoor settings.
- It is the Client’s responsibility to research and request the protection that is appropriate to their summer camping, backpacking or trekking location(s) and concerns.
Homeoprophylaxis for summer campers, backpackers and trekkers are available for the following, depending on their travel destination(s) and needs:
- Chicken Pox
- Dengue Fever
- Escherichia Coli
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- HIB – Influenza, Type B
- Human Papilloma Virus (HPV)
- Japanese Encephilitis
- Lyme Disease
- Pertussis “Whooping cough”
- Pneumococcal Disease
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
- Rubella “German Measles”
- Small Pox
- Staph Infections
- Strep Throat Infections
- Typhoid Fever
- Yellow Fever
- Other diseases or exposures of concern