Children’s Immunity Boosting Program
We teach parents how to stimulate and increase a child’s natural immunity and how to dose their infants and children at home with the Infant and Children’s Immunity Boosting Program. This program includes an online course that goes over all the dosing instructions for parent administration using homeoprophylaxis methods.
The homeoprophylaxis method is a 100% non-toxic, non-injected method is based on the use of homeopathic remedies. Parents take an online course to learn how to self-administer this program at home and follow a guided dosing schedule for their children under our guidance.
Programs are 100% safe and non-injected. All homeopathic remedies used in all Programs are made at a licensed homeopathic lab and are highly diluted and potentized, making them completely non-toxic for all ages. Immunity boosting methods have been demonstrated to be clinically effective for many types of infectious diseases. Read about clinical research.
- Fee: $399 for all children enrolling in same household, at the same time. Price includes the required 20 remedy kit.
- Fee: $349 for 1 infant who is under age 1, with proof of date of birth. Price includes the required 20 remedy kit.
- Fee: $319 for all children in a low income family enrolling at the same time, with proof of household annual income below $30,000 ($2,500 monthly). Price includes the required 20 remedy kit.
- The Children’s Program is for boosting immunity to 10 common childhood diseases.
- The enrollment fee covers the required online Course with detailed dosing instructions and tracking charts plus the required 20 remedy kit that is used for the entire program, from home.
- The fee also includes 90 days of free email access for follow up questions or concerns that are answered by a Certified Practitioner located in the USA.
- Immunity Boosting Programs are NOT a legally accepted instead of vaccinations or injections when required.
- Families must still obtain the legal medical, philosophical or religious exemption as allowed in your state, country or organization.
- For the exemptions allowed by state in the US, go to www.NVIC.org.
- The Course takes about 3 hours to complete online and includes passing a short quiz with a 70% or greater score to order the required kit.
- You have 30 days after enrollment in the Course to complete it.
Everything you need to know to administer your Children’s Program at home is covered in detail in the required online course. The enrollment fee includes the required remedy kit used for the entire program.
The online Course is 3 hours and includes the following material:
- How to use homeopathic remedies to help boost your infant or child’s natural immunity.
- How to properly dose a remedy for infant and children.
- What order to dose for the Children’s Program.
- On what schedule to repeat doses of homeopathic remedies in a rotating cycle.
- How to track doses in the Program, using the detailed tracking sheets that are provided as part of the required course.
- How avoid antidoting an remedy.
- How to store and travel with a remedy or remedy kit.
- How to integrate ADD On exposures of concern to the main program.
- What actions to take during actual community exposures.
- Supplemental dosing instructions of what to give for actual exposures.
- And more!