Immunity Boosting For Business Travelers
We offer programs for business travelers to help boost natural immunity to various international locations and for various exposures of concern.
Programs are available for international travelers and are customized to each person’s business travel needs. We offer homeopathic based solutions to increase natural immunity for business travelers.
About Immunity Boosting Programs for Business Travelers
- Cost: $79 – $219, depending on the options included in the Business Traveler Program plus the cost of the required homeopathic remedies.
- Immunity Boosting has been shown to be clinically effective for over 200 years and on millions of people, worldwide!
- Our programs can be customized to the needs of a business traveler depending on their destination(s) in foreign countries.
- Business Traveler Programs are customized to each individuals travel needs and designed for exposures that common in the countries that the business traveler will be visiting and for how long.
How To Get Started With A Business Traveler Program
- It is the person’s responsibility to research the exposures of concern that are appropriate to a given travel location.
- Customized business travel programs for extended travel or travel to various locations for business purposes can be arranged depending on the person’s travel needs.
- We will customize a business travel program to fit the person’s health needs, health history and expected travel environment.
- Business traveler programs are for both short term travel (less than 3 months) or long term travel (3 to 24 months) and to various international countries.
- We recommend that programs for business travelers begin a minimum of two (2) months prior to travel beginning.
- For long term busines travel, contact us at least 3 months prior to travel to discuss your needs.
- The ongoing dosing of remedies for business travel is repeated while the person is doing either short term or long term travel
- Long term business travel requires different dosing methods for of the required remedies than for short term travel. The dosing instructions are provided in writing by the Certified Practitioner.